Rebranding will require an investment of time and money but when it’s done, you, your staff and your customers will have renewed pride in your brand.
10 reasons to review your brand
Many new clients come to the Tangelo Creative team because their brand identity needs refreshing. Their brand image is dated, or out of sync with their current brand personality, or in need of some other change.
So, chances are you’re looking at our website because you think maybe it’s time for a review of your brand image. If you can say yes to three or more of these reasons to conduct a thorough brand review, you need to do it sooner rather than later:
- You’ve been pigeonholed as something that you and your customers have outgrown.
- You feel like your brand personality is no longer reflected in your corporate identity.
- There’s a new competitor, or an existing competitor has suddenly become much more visible (and popular) with customers, and you need to match or exceed their visibility.
- Your customer profile has changed and you need to change with it.
- You’re not getting short-listed or being asked to respond to RFQs.
- You are no longer attracting the staff, talent and/or capital you need.
- You’re expanding and there is no better time to invest in a brand refresh.
- You’re embarrassed to hand out your business cards.
- More and more of your customers are coming from the internet, and your presence there is poor, to say the least.
- Family, friends and staff are all pushing you to do it – and you just can’t put it off any more.
There may be other reasons that you think justify a brand review, but in all likelihood the two things that are stopping you:
- The cost
- The time involved
Yes, it will require an investment on both levels. The good news is that our Approach is so thorough and all-encompassing, that you will almost certainly learn a number of things you didn’t know, didn’t realise or had forgotten about your own brand. And when it’s all done, not only will you have renewed pride in your brand, so will your customers, your staff and your associates.
Go to Branding to find out more.